How prepared is your network to handle virus attacks, malware infiltration and hackers in the age of cloud, mobility and IoT?
Enablis recently conducted a survey across 50 organisations, uncovering the issues that keep CIOs and IT Managers awake at night. With digital transformation leading the move to cloud, fueling enterprise mobility, and the imminent explosion of IoT, are you one of the staggering 65% of organisations who responded that they’re “not fully secure” against viruses, malware and hackers?
Don’t panic, you’re not alone. Here are some recent stats from a study conducted by TechBeacon:
How did we get here?
The reality is that our networks and data are no longer safely ringfenced within the security of our self-managed firewall. The outsourcing of infrastructure management, deployment of cloud-based applications, and the proliferation of BYOD is driving business agility. But at what cost?
- Are you going to end up spending more on security?
- Can you respond to incidents quickly?
- How do you manage security as the long arms of IoT expand beyond traditional networks?
Enablis combines tailored network, cloud and device security into one service that protects your business and manages your cost.
1. Network Assessment
The first step in securing an IT estate is to establish a baseline of the existing landscape. To facilitate this, Enablis offers two assessments:
- Cybersecurity audit – we baseline your existing technology, processes, procedures, and documentation to understand your security landscape and highlight risks and issues.
- Backup/Restore audit – we review the accuracy of your data backups and your business’ ability and agility to restore key systems should an incident occur.
2. Tailored Security Solutions
Enablis offers services tailored to securing your IT estate, including:
- Endpoint protection – secure devices with next-generation cloud-based endpoint protection.
- Identity management – single sign-on and secure identity management for any application in the cloud, on-premises or on a mobile device.
- Email protection – cloud services for email security, archiving and continuity.
- Secure web gateway – fast, secure, and direct access to your applications.
- Next Gen firewall – consistent and reliable security across cloud, network and data centre.
- Backup-as-a-Service – seamless cloud-based backup and restore.
Once implemented, Enablis performs a penetration test to ensure that your IT estate, whether it be on-premise or in the cloud, can successfully fend off potential cyberattacks.
3. Complete End-to-End Managed Service
Enablis’ comUnity service consolidates multiple security, network and communications services into one managed service. A dedicated enablement team manages your entire IT estate, ensuring we’re on the same page with no bases left uncovered. Not only will you sleep easier at night knowing your network is secure, having one service and one bill also helps reduce cost and frees you up to focus on what’s important: transforming your business.
Talk to us about how we can help secure your IT estate.