Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- New and Emerging Technologies
- Dynamic Fast Growing Company
- Sydney Based
The BDM role presents an exciting opportunity to be part of the sales success of Enablis - who are a modern networking and security specialist and one of Australia’s leading SASE specialised partners (SASE is a new Gartner defined technology blueprint that is predicted to experience significant growth over the next 5 + years).
We are proud to be Palo Alto Networks first Australian accredited partner to become a specialist in delivering their Prisma Access (SASE) solutions into the ANZ region and were also recently awarded Westcon’s No 1 Security Partner of Choice with Palo Alto Networks in Q4 2021.
As a multi award winning Managed Service Provider we work with global security and network vendors including CrowdStrike and Palo Alto Networks plus others. Enablis has over fifteen years' experience delivering complex network and security solutions to customers across most vertical sectors in the mid Enterprise space.
This BDM opportunity is a true hunter role and would suit someone looking to further develop their proven sales track record, taking you to the next level (you will be ideally from a security vendor/ or have a reseller/ distribution background) and in this role will be working in a higher value, more complex managed services environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increase and convert new business opportunities to grow revenue across our business with a cyber-security focus
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face meetings, phone, email, social selling and networking.
- Engage in activities to increase opportunities in the sales pipeline
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects, business problems and the solutions we have to offer
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term overall account goals in line with company vision
- Updating and maintaining accurate notes in our Sales CRM.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years+ proven new Business Development sales experience is essential;
- Security sales experience is a priority with an understanding of the marketplace;
- Proven ability to close business deals and achieve sales quotas;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to explain and convey general security concepts, challenges and solutions will be seen as an advantage.
- Strong verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain a high level of self-motivation and to work with minimum supervision;
- Previous experience in Salesforce or similar CRM Database;
- An understanding and passion for IT and Security technology and services;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a professional and supportive team.
If your skills and future career aspirations match this role then we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you must include a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role and clearly identify your experience and success to date in selling security services. We look forward to hearing from you.