Senior Security Network Engineer
- Senior Security Network Engineer
- New and Emerging Technology
- Growing Company
- Sydney Based
Enablis provides clients with competitive advantage by delivering leading edge communication in Data, Voice, Mobility, Cloud and Security as a Managed Service. Our commitment is to continuously increase productivity, reduce operating costs and in particular enable our clients to maximise the benefits of new era cloud-based applications.
The Enablis team are experts in security and modern networking, delivering flexible connectivity, cloud delivered security, and modern collaboration tools. Enablis continues to invest and build upon their expertise and engineering skills in leading edge security services. Today Enablis’ key focus is in the latest network security design framework known as Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). Gartner predicts SASE will be implemented by over 60% of Enterprises by 2024 which represents a huge opportunity as Enablis is positioned as one of Palo Alto Networks leading ANZ SASE specialist partners.
To help us continue our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Security Network Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, you will be a key member of the operations team and responsible to successfully deliver the innovative technology we are well known for with our clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical engineering leadership and expertise to deliver exceptional outcomes to customers;
- Ensure Business as usual delivery is maximised for customers through efficient resolution of issues with a focus on customer service, effective and friendly communication;
- To be a technical lead in the more complex and diverse project deliveries across voice, data and security services across the Enablis portfolio;
- To own the output and to work within the timeframe requirements of the customer with accuracy and to a high level of satisfaction;
- Working with other key stakeholders across the business to resolve client issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced skills in Security Services – certification in Palo Alto Prisma Access, Prisma SD-WAN, Panorama & Palo Cortex is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication and cross-team skills.
- To be a good mentor to other less experienced engineers and to help build a developmental culture.
- Advanced (5+ years) networking skills
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering customer outcomes;
- A dynamic and innovative individual that enjoys new technologies and the challenges of a fast-paced environment;
- Driven for results, self-motivated, and be passion for learning new things and take on new challenges.
- A team player working closely with key stakeholders to guarantee efficient resolution of issues;
- Very focused on analytical skills and attention to details.
If you feel like you can make a positive contribution to our exciting future, please send your resume to this email – please tell us TWO REASONS why we must phone interview YOU ASAP. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.