Enabling 24/7 online support to young people affected by cancer.
Industry: Not for Profit/ Community Services
Number of sites: 12
Challenges: CanTeen had former providers that were not responsive, their services were unreliable, and costly. CanTeen wanted a pro-active, strategic communications partner that could take them to the cloud-based future they needed.
- High-performance QoS enabled network to all sites
- 24 x 7 proactive management and monitoring
- Highly scalable Private access to Azure and AWS cloud services
- Cloud-based UC with auto-routing for resiliency and uptime
- Managed Security service with Next Generation firewall
- Single contract with end to end SLA’s
- Service manager and quarterly reports on SLAs.