Crowdstrike 2019 Global Threat Report – have you got yours?
Off the back of our security event last week, one thing is clear: we – “we” being all companies, regardless of size and industry – are all being targeted by cyber adversaries. What we’re being targeted for is fairly standard – they want to gain access to our systems, to get a hold of our data, to ultimately, extract (or extort) money. How we’re being targeted is evolving – impersonation emails are rife, perimeter control is getting out of control as our users become more mobile, and password fatigue is making it all too easy for hackers to gain access to our systems.
But there is so much information out there. Where can we get a snapshot of the cyber landscape and get our heads around what to focus on in terms of data security?
The 2019 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report
Highlights from the 2019 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report:
- CrowdStrike dives deeply into the data to show attackers most favored TTPs of 2018 through the lens of MITRE ATT&CK™ framework.
- Updates on global “breakout” time statistics, including observations on which adversaries showed the fastest tradecraft in 2018.
- No respite from nation-state threats: Nation-state adversaries were continuously active throughout 2018 — targeting dissidents, regional adversaries and foreign powers to collect intelligence for decision-makers.
- The continued rise of “Big Game Hunting”, where cyber criminals combine advanced, targeted attack techniques with ransomware to achieve massive financial payoffs.
- The eCrime ecosystem continues to evolve and mature, showing increased collaborations between highly sophisticated criminal actors.
Download your free copy today
The 2019 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive reports on today’s top cyberthreats, highlighting the most significant events and trends in the past year. It combines CrowdStrike’s comprehensive global observations with real-world case studies to deliver deep insights on modern adversaries and their tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs). Global trends and observations are paired with actionable recommendations, ensuring your organization is ready to anticipate and defend against the most dangerous threats of tomorrow.
CLICK HERE to download your free copy today.