The number and severity of security breaches are on the rise. Did you know that in 2017:
- malware breaches were up by a staggering 88%?*
- the average cost of an attack was USD $2.4 million per attack?**
- the most expensive component of a cyber-attack being information loss (43%)?**
It’s all a huge risk to rely on an inferior security platform.
Enablis have partnered with CrowdStrike, a leader in EPP, to deliver a complete EPP solution to Australia’s mid-tier corporates. Ranked highest among “Visionaries” in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for EPP, CrowdStrike uses a single lightweight agent with no impact on user performance.
We have customers who swear by CrowdStrike because it provides:
- a lightweight console (20MB) in comparison to other security solutions more than 10x its size;
- automatic updates with zero impact to end-users;
- dashboard access to configure, diagnose and quarantine individual endpoints; and
- detection of unique, evolved ransomware as BAU, such as the WannaCry ransomware.
For more information on CrowdStrike’s features, click here.
Is the prevention of security breaches your priority in 2019? Fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your security priorities.