- Account Manager
- New and Emerging Technology
- Growing Company
- Melbourne CBD Based
If you are looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment, we would like to talk to you.
At Enablis, we help our clients accelerate their digital transformation strategies. We deliver leading edge, flexible and secure IT services as a managed service. As a MSP Mentor 500 leader for the last 8 years, we’re a trusted partner to our clients as we enable them to achieve their business goals through IT.
To help us manage our growth and our clients, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and increasing incremental revenue through the prospecting and closing of new opportunities within nominated accounts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to drive and deliver continuous business value;
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs, requirements and strategic objectives;
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and support are provided to the nominated accounts;
- Managing a client portfolio with the responsibility to grow this number year on year;
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date Account Plans;
- Updating and maintaining the Salesforce CRM;
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust;
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year or more Account Management experience and knowledge of the telecommunication/ IT Services industry and marketplace;
- Experience of Account Management in a service-based business;
- A proven sales track record;
- An ability to maintain a high level of self-motivation and to work with minimum supervision;
- Previous experience in Salesforce or similar CRM Database;
- An understanding and passion of IT and Telecommunications Services;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel like you can make a positive contribution to our exciting future, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you.