- Account Manager – Melbourne CBD
- New and Emerging Technology
- IT/Telco Relationship Builder
Are you wanting to be a part of something BIG and develop your career?
At Enablis, we help our customers accelerate their digital transformation strategies. We deliver leading edge, flexible and secure IT services as a managed service. As a MSP Mentor 500 leader for the last 8 years, we’re a trusted partner to our clients as we enable them to achieve their business goals through IT.
To help us manage our rapid growth and our clients’ needs, we need a dynamic Account Manager to join our fast-growing brand & help build our Melbourne presence.
Reporting to the VIC Business Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, closing of new opportunities within your accounts while increasing revenue through prospecting.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to drive and deliver continuous business value
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and strategic objectives
- Expanding relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions from our suite of services that exceed their objectives
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided on the agreed timelines by the business
- Managing the portfolio’s revenue with the responsibility to grow this number year on year
- Creating & maintaining up-to-date Account Plans while collaborating with the Sales & Marketing Team
- Collaborating with Operations and Support teams to resolve any issues faced by your customers
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external team members using key account metrics
Ideally you have:
- At least three years’ experience in Account Management
- A background in IT and/or Telecommunications as you get the jargon
- A passion for sales, you love creating value for your customers.
- A high level of self-motivation and can work with minimum supervision
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM Database
- The experience & intuition to know when a customer needs to see you – you are already taking them to coffee before they can tell you the issue.
- The commitment to actively support Service Delivery but judgement to know when to escalate and engage our Operations team.
- Strong communication and relationship building abilities that mean customers can’t stop raving about you.
The Enablis Head office is in Sydney so you have a cheer squad a short flight or phone call away. You form a part of the Sales & Marketing team and will have designated support to help you in your role. We believe culture is important and want you to grow with us, you will be included in everything we offer socially along with a development plan to ensure you can succeed. We are also a flexible employer so tell us what you need.
If you feel like you can make a positive contribution to our exciting future – please tell us TWO REASONS why we must phone interview YOU in your cover letter – this is essential to be considered.
Please email Kylie@lifescope.com.au
More information on Enablis can be found at www.enablis.com.au
You must have the right to live and work in this Australia to apply for this job.