Take a look at our latest video case study, which shows how Enablis supports Youth Off The Streets to deliver programs that help young people to reach their full potential.
Industry: Not for Profit/Community Services
Number of Sites: 17
- Their sites were managed by different service providers – no centralised view of their data
- Required a single point of contact for all their IT communications, as well as superior support
- They needed to add new services, sites and users quickly and easily – often in remote locations
- They were looking for a partner who understood the complexity of their IT communications needs
- Migration of 17 sites onto a single data network – enabling centralisation of key services across the business
- Fully managed WAN, Meraki WiFi devices, Palo Alto Networks firewall, co-location at Equinix data centre and SIP services
- Ability to centralise, digitise and report on data has enabled Youth Off The Streets to track the progress of students more effectively and secure vital government funding
- Flexible, cost-effective service allows IT to add new services, users and sites quickly and easily
- Enablis provides a fully managed service and one-stop-shop for all their IT communications – freeing up their small IT team to focus on strategic initiatives
- Their ability to migrate to a cloud-based solution in the future will reduce their need to manage and maintain on-premise equipment
If you’d like to find out more about how Enablis can help your business, please contact us on 02 8272 4008 (Sydney) or 03 8199 4100 (Melbourne).