Zero Trust Security Framework – How Secure Is Your Data?
The world out there…
Two months into 2019 and we’re already seeing a surge in security breaches. In Australia alone, Big W, Hawthorn Football Club, Nova Entertainment, My Health Records, Victorian Public Servants, Dept of Parliamentary Services and Marriott Hotel Group (amongst others) have already suffered breaches.
- 91% of cyber-attacks start with email.
- 81% of data breaches involve weak or stolen credentials.
- >50% of attacks are Malware-free, meaning anti-virus can’t stop it.
- 70% web traffic is encrypted (SSL), which gives zero-days and botnets a great hiding place.
- Network perimeters no longer exist – users have left the building.
Clearly, it’s critical to know where your data is and who has access to your data.
Do you know…
- The value of your data?
- Who has access to your data?
- Where your data is?
- Who is protecting your data?
- How well your data is protected?
Introducing the Zero Trust Security Framework
Our Zero Trust Security Framework has been created to ensure your data is safe and secure. The illustration below outlines the 5 key areas we target to deliver peace of mind.
The Enablis Zero Trust Security Framework focuses on 5 elements of data security that we believe should form the baseline for any company’s data security strategy:
- Email Security
- Identity Management
- Secure Web Gateway
- Next-Gen Antivirus
- Endpoint Protection
We’ve partnered with market leading security vendors to deliver tailored, scalable solutions ideal for mid-sized enterprises. To find out more about how each area of data security can pose a threat to your security posture, and how Enablis can help prevent breaches to your organisation, click here.
If you’d like an obligation-free chat about how Enablis can help improve your security landscape, get in touch via the form below.