Account Manager - Sydney
- New and Emerging Technologies
- Dynamic Fast Growing Company
- Exciting Development Opportunity
Are you passionate about delivering great customer outcomes?
We are a leading modern networking and security specialist and the first Australian Palo Alto Networks partner to deliver Secure Access Service Edge throughout the ANZ region. Enablis was also the winner of Westcon’s No 1 Security Partner of Choice Award with Palo Alto Networks for Q4, 21.
As a multi award winning Managed Service Provider we have over fifteen years' experience delivering solutions to customers in Healthcare, Aged Care, Manufacturing & Distribution, Mining, Finance, Insurance, Medical, NFP & Professional Service businesses. We pride ourselves on being a partner to our clients and delivering value.
To help us manage and support our clients’ needs, we are seeking a driven and highly motivated Account Manager to join our award winning, professional and fun team. The Account Manager will be an integral part of the Enablis sales and marketing team where you will own and be responsible for growing revenue in your existing customer base.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, build strategic relationships within your accounts to be seen as a point of value – with the aim to identify and secure new revenue opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing trusting relationships within a portfolio of clients to drive and deliver continuous business value;
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and strategic objectives;
- Expanding relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions from our suite of services that exceed their objectives;
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided on the agreed timelines by the business;
- Managing the portfolio’s revenue with the responsibility to grow this number year on year;
- Creating & maintaining up-to-date Account Plans while collaborating with the Sales & Marketing Team;
- Collaborating with Operations and Support teams to resolve any issues faced by your customers;
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external team members using key account metrics.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 years+ proven Account Management is essential;
- A background in IT and/or Telecommunications would be a great advantage;
- A passion for sales, you love creating value for your customers;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain a high level of self-motivation and to work with minimum supervision;
- Previous experience in HubSpot or similar CRM Database;
- The experience & intuition to know when a customer needs to see you – you are already taking them to coffee before they can tell you the issue;
- The commitment to actively support service delivery but judgement to know when to escalate and engage our operations team;
- Strong communication and relationship building abilities that mean customers can’t stop raving about you.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a professional and supportive team.
If your skills and future career aspirations match this role then we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note you must include a cover letter telling us TWO REASONS why you are a good fit for the role. Clearly identify your experience and success to date in account management. We look forward to hearing from you.