Senior Network Security Engineer
- Senior Network Security Engineer
- New and Emerging Technology
- Growing Company
- Sydney or Melbourne Based
Enablis are an award-winning Managed Services Provider and a leading SASE specialist partner with Palo Alto Networks. We take businesses on the journey to SASE by designing, implementing, and managing secure modern networks.
To help us continue our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Network Security Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, you will be a key member of the operations team and responsible for successfully delivering innovative technologies to our valued customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical engineering leadership and expertise to deliver exceptional outcomes to customers;
- To be a technical lead in the more complex and diverse project deliveries relating to connectivity and security services
- To own the output and to work within the timeframe requirements of the customer with accuracy and to a high level of satisfaction;
- Ensure business-as-usual delivery is maximised for customers through efficient resolution of issues with a focus on customer service, effective and friendly communication;
- Working with other key stakeholders across the business to address customer issues
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced skills in Network Security with experience using Palo Alto technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and implementing technical projects and working within project teams
- Experience mentoring other less experienced engineers and knowledge sharing
- Advanced (5+ years) networking skills
- Palo Alto is PCNSE is essential.
- Additional Palo Alto certifications including Prisma Access, Prisma SD-WAN, Panorama and Palo Cortex would be advantageous.
- Other technical certifications would also be beneficial
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about Palo Alto technologies
- A dynamic and innovative individual that enjoys new technologies and the challenges of a fast-paced environment;
- Results driven, self-motivated, passionate about learning new things and enjoys taking on new challenges.
- A team player who enjoys working on technical projects
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
If you feel like you can make a positive contribution to our exciting future, please send your resume to this email – please tell us TWO REASONS why we must phone interview YOU ASAP.