Enablis regularly hold industry events across Sydney and Melbourne. Whether it’s exploring the pros and cons of new technology, or sharing best practice techniques, we want to enable you!
We were recently at:
In March this year, Enablis exhibited at Cisco Live ANZ for the first time. It was an exciting and humbling experience to exhibit alongside 75 leading vendors in Australia’s IT market, rubbing shoulders with well-known, established companies, and getting to know the many niche, smaller players as well. Read all about our experience here.
We recently hosted:
MAY 2019: Hear from GARTNER LEADERS on endpoint, identity and email security – SYDNEY
We hosted an event in Sydney with Gartner Magic Quadrant leaders who spoke about how to:
- Prevent email impersonations (ie fake CEO emails)
- Deliver single sign-on and two-factor authentication
- Protect your devices/endpoint and stop breaches
- Protect users anywhere, any time on any device
Presenters were senior executives from:
- Mimecast is a cybersecurity provider that helps thousands of organisations worldwide make email safer, restore trust and bolster cyber resilience.
- Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. Our products give employees, partners, and customers access to the best tools available, while still enforcing strong security protections.
- ZScaler enables organisations of all sizes to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world.
- Crowdstrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection. CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection as the only company to unify next-generation AV, endpoint detection and response and a 24/7 managed hunting service all delivered via a single lightweight agent.
If you missed this event but you’re interested in data security, complete the form below to let us know and we’ll be in touch.
We’re planning an event around how the correct data centre partner can support all of your cloud needs. More information on this event will be available shortly.
If you would like to receive an invite to our security event, or would like to know more about other upcoming events, register your details below!